The last thaw.
Photography by Ty Mecham, Rocky Luten, Julia Gartland, & Bobbi Lin
Details & Materials +-
Tray: Food grade silicone and steel wire (BPA free)
Lid: Polypropaline plastic (BPA free)
Each tray measures 4.50" W x 11.50" L x 5.00" H.
Choose between the following options:
- Set of 2 2-Tablespoon measurement trays (10 slots per tray).
- Set of 2 1/2-Cup measurement trays (6 slots per tray).
- Set of 2 1-Cup measurement trays (4 slots per tray).
- Set of 2 2-Cup measurement trays (2 slots per tray).
- Set of 4 that includes (1) 2T tray, (1) 1/2-cup tray, (1) 1-cup tray, & (1) 2-cup tray.
Care & Notes +-
Both tray and lid are dishwasher safe. Do not put tray in microwave.
Shipping & Returns +-
View our Return Policy.
Meet the Maker
Our Tips & Stories
How we'd use this beauty in our own homes.
Today, Marian Bull shows you how to make soups and stews more flavorful with whatever vegetable scraps you have on hand—or the cheapest produce at the market.
This week Margo True, editor of Sunset magazine and The Sunset Cookbook, shares with us the simplicity of fresh herbal tea.
Never use your Bundt pan the same way again.
A Similar Style
Elsewhere on Food52
Today’s Top StoryHow to Make French Toast—A Definitive Guide
So Hot Right Now
Genius RecipesA Lemony-Perfect Pot of Rice
Off-Script With SohlaIs Homemade Nut Butter Worth It? Sohla Says Heck Yes.